Monday, April 5, 2010

Google Voice




I'm conducting an experiment in an effort to maintain an appropriate boundary between my personal life and my school life, while putting a system in place for students to be able to ask questions if they're stuck on an assignment. For at least the next week (initial trial), I am providing a phone number that will allow students and parents the opportunity to leave me voice mail messages for homework questions, so I can help out. I will receive email notification when I receive voice mail. I will check my email periodically and try to return calls in a timely manner. It is important to leave detailed messages so that I know how to address questions and problems when I return the call. Because a disclaimer seems appropriate, I will delete this account if this system is abused or becomes unmanageable on my end.

851-7373


No comments: